Friday 16 November 2012

Life is so Cold

I lied again. I'm posting today about a very special issue I have come to face. I'm really happy and sad right now. Really that is known as neutral. Here are the pieces of great news: White Collar is on today C: and I AM ALLOWED TO GO TO THE COLPLAY CONCERT. Bad news: it is not a new episode of White Collar and the concert is tomorrow so it is virtually impossible to go in a way.

Selling tickets since March, I was so happy and I asked my mum during the presale. No. During March. No. April. No. May. No. June. No. July. No. August. No. September. Maybe because it is your birthday, but no. October. No. November. No. The week before. Yes but you have an obstructed view. The day before. Sure Go ahead.

Oh my blooming goat.
It's blooming COLDPLAY. WHY.

Well anyway my LAST exam known is tomorrow, my clarinet. I hope I do well. Don't feel so confident so I'm sad. I'm also sad because I still haven't got Yameng's knitting books. But I will soon. Definitely.

I should NOT have called this URL "jadeishappy" because most of the time it is just angry and sad rants about my small little life.

While waiting for my tv show to pop up, I'm now watching Iron Man 2. (the irony: Chris Martin's wife is in this)

Sunshine.
Short, but done. See you again soon.

Image: the evolved Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment