Monday 26 November 2012

Lady Bugs Me

Hey mates :D

Do-do you get my title? If you see the image it is of a very pretty ladybug. And it truly bugs me. Why are there so many creatures in the world? Why are my only good pictures are of ladybugs? Why is it always orange ladybugs. Why do they alway come to me. Stop it.

Now I officially know what is a MUST before I die: it is my DREAM. Ohkay kay kay here's the lovely scenario.
'Driving down in the pretty purple sunset wearing comfy clothes by myself with a soft fluffy pillow, down the peaceful country near an empty beach with my awesome camera. Stopping at the beach I take out my tripod and camera and start taking photos of the beautiful scenery for my internationally famed photographs (oh stop it, you...really because I'll never make it out of the friends and family loop). Then when I'm done I go and chase the happy seagulls around the beach, stepping in the cool water. I launch my nuclear bomb and the world ends.

Ignore the last sentence and I'll continue: And then when it's night I have my personal sun which brightens up the place because IF THERE IS NO LIGHT MONSTERS WILL CRAWL OUT FROM UNDER THE CAR SEAT and I use it and write a best seller (JOKING. not more then a personal read). That day will come. Then I'll finally finish going around Aus, then to Europe. I'll leave it there.

I whinge alot. Oh gosh I realised. There are actually various issues about myself I need to whinge about (or most commonly known as 'rants')
•My health overall: Yes mental and physical. OH GOD IM SO BORED AND TIRED AND MY LEGS AND MY HEAD AND MY EYES HURTS.
•Self-inflicting pain: Yes I do do that. :'( Verbally AAHAHHAHA. Gotya worried :D I am just always saying WHAT HAPPENED TO THE OLD JADE HUH WHO DID HER WORK AND DRAWS AND PAINTS WHY WHY WHY DID YOU JUST PUSH EVERYTHING OFF YOUR DESK ONTO THE FLOOR AND BROUGHT YOUR PILLOW AND SLEPT ON YOUR DESK HUH WHAT THE BLOODY-
•Tardiness: I'm ALWAYS late.
•The lost and the found: If I gave you $100 for anything I had lost before and now found it would be negative infinity. I lose everything.
•Neatness: No. Just...no.
•Sleeping: If you turn me into a bear I'll sleep throughout the whole year unless someone takes my pillow or my quilt and if you do I'LL SLIT YOUR THROAATT *escalates further* and give you a lollipop.
N.B. it's okay Yameng, I give you permission. Swear I won't slice anything. Beside my croissant. Because I know I'm getting a croissant. Chocolate one. With hot chocolate. And sprinkles. And marshmallows. And macarons.
•Clicking pens: I did that in class today and the world punishes my by pouring ink all over my arm.
•The Joker: I tend to scare people. And prank them. And joke. Alot. Bad in some cases because noone trusts you •Hats: Nothing should become an "obsession". Anything that becomes an obsession or habit is bad. Exactly, apples, go AWAY.

See you later fiends *no typo :D* I'm off to go burn my assignment.





No comments:

Post a Comment