Saturday 17 November 2012

Dear Musical People

HOW DO YOU SURVIVE IN AN EXAM. i ruined EVERYTHING. Even before the exam the traffic was like getting stuck in New York and then I got lost in the conservatorium. The first thing i got was a G major scale which was the easiest scale for me normally. And when i played. I forgot the G's OH MY GOD. And the first and last bar of my easiest piece ALL IN THE WRONG NOTES AND TIMING. I didn't know how to tune my clari. I forgot all my general knowledge. Couldn't tell the difference between a tie and slur anymore. Completely killed my appeggio. Not allowed to go Christmas shopping when I'm in the city or have a shake at Lindt when it's practically next door or the Darling. Couldn't even watch tele last night. Ruined my sleep in. Can't go to Coldplay's concert tonight. All my dad wants to do now is to go to the fish market not to even buy fish. My stockings ripped. I'm complaining more than I do in an average week. Mum wanting me to change from clarinet to piano. But I don't. It's piaNO. No for piano. Eww. Everyone does it. How unique is it now? Couldn't play the double bass because apparently I'm too short. I'm even complaining about things from las year. I squished my hat. I will now remember this as the worst day in 2012. My dad offered me coke. YUCK COKE. I'm sick during my exam day too.

And for the past week I actually did really well in my practices. Well a lot better than today.

Thanks, the man upstairs.

Image: Me just before my exam+my face about my exam afterwards

No comments:

Post a Comment