Sunday 18 November 2012

Epiphany in a Bucket

Hi there :)

I feel normal. Oh my God. This is a first. I actually feel NORMAL. My stress was kicked out of my house so now I don't even care about my work. Actually I do but, still.

I just had this mini-epiphany, which is my favourite word in english because, it just is...and it sounds cool. Well it was about that I should learn more languages. I used to know Italian. But it flew out of the window. Ahh. I'll add it to my bucket list so I'm going to learn six languages. Hopefuly fluently. So far english I've got pretty smoothly (but of course), french- I'm heading there, italian- need to get back on track, japanese- need to get back on track and vietnamese- need to start to actually listen and understand and learn. Now the last one... Spanish, Mandarin or Russian? Maybe spanish...si? Ahaha. My name originates from Spain. I still have a long life to live. No jinxes please.

Actually some news just killed my mood. EWW I HAVE TO START PIANO. no. Because I have "shamed" the best of my skills in clarinet. Well I know it's good to be able to play various instruments but not until I finish at least my clarinet. I'm already juggling guitar and ukulele. I know the basics of piano, self-taught because I'm pretty sure a majority of people just self-taught themselves. I think I want to learn four instruments: clarinet, guitar/ukulele, piano and drums.

Since the topic is basically a bucket list I'll discuss some of my important points.
•I need to travel to forty countries by the time I turn thirty: yes that is right FORTY. So far I've been to Australia (only four states), Vietnam (still need to go on their famous road the Hai Van Pass) and the United States. Next year I'm going to France and then back to the US. WOO. Paris and New York. All the way C:. That total will be only four countries; thirty six left. I'm (hope I am) going to go to the rest of Europe for sure, Japan, Russia, Canada, Fiji, Antarctica, South America for their Amazon, New Zealand and Hawaii.
•Skydiving: I am awfully scared of heights. Exactly why I want to go skydiving. I want to face that blooming fear and go and fly C:
•Sports: Five sports I hope to get good at- Swimming, Surfing, Cycling, Badminton, Tennis. Played all of them befote but not necessarily fantastic at them. Shame.
•Mountain Climbing: I'm talking about Everest. Nah I'm joking I can't even do indoor rock climbing.
•Scuba Diving: Great Barrier Reef is a MUST. At this age I simply can not even though I visit the Sunshine State every year because my mum has a phobia of water. Sad. I really wanted to find nemo and dory. I LOVE YOU DORYY <3
•Ride an elephant: I've asked a mate of mine and she said in India you only do that when you get married. Aww. That is so irrelephant.
•Bermuda Triangle: For those people who have been to the Gold coast's Sea World, no not that ride- The ACTUAL Triangle. I'm going to be the first person to survive. Just in case I'll do this activity last on my bucket list.
•Go on a helicopter: I really want to become a pilot for a plane or copter but I don't know if THAT will ever happen.
•Go life saving: BEACH Life saving. Really want to have a go. I swear my rescue abilities are great. I think.
•Eat koalas: OH MY GOD. I'm joking. Hug* Hug koalas C: I really do. THEY. ARE. ADORABLE. They meet the "most adorable" koalafications XD
•See Coldplay and the cast of White Collar: Ahh their concert is on right now at this very SECOND probably singing the best song ever: EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING. Yes Bernice has made me get stuck to White Collar now but it's really gooood C: And this is probably when a get a chance to do another thing on the list- hi5 a celebrity or even get an autograph or a picture :D
•Write a best seller...ish: You can dream.
•Create artworks to become FAMOUS: ahahaha. Dream on. Though I have FANTASTIC ideas. Drawing and doodling are only the best of my abilities. Need to learn how to paint.
•Photography: My dream job. As this adventurous funny director-photographer-animator-journalist-author-artist-detective-architect-explorer-forensic-scientist-astronomer- person.
•Plan some movies and scripts: Really wanted to make a blockbuster some day.
•Drive around Australia: So Australian- Inspired by The Magic Possum by Mem Fox
•Grow a successful plant: Gardeners- You will die when you see my garden and soil. It is a zone of many deaths of many plants. We will remember them.
•Create a dream house and clothes: Designing skills are to be unleashed. This reminds me of a lame joke about my dog, called Blizzard (he was on a leash. And I was just casually screaming UNLEASH THE BLIZZARD) My house will have circle windows and doodles and whatnot on all the walls and sunflowers in the garden and all. My clothes are really just...hats. They aren't even clothes. I just like hats.
•Go to the world's tallest buildings: Five of them. Sad that I threw away an opportunity. Was right next to the Empire State Building.
•Drive a yellow car: The pain it would cause to many
•Go to the olympics AS A SPECTATOR: Australia can do better than being fourth.
•See a total solar eclipse: Damn you ESSA- could've gone to Cairns on tuesday. Or at least the clouds should have gone away in Sydney.
•Poke a turtle: I actually don't know why.
•Climb the harbour bridge: Inspiredby the Biggest Loser show :D
•Ride a hot air balloon: Yes. Yes. Yes. YES. A RED ONE. or a rainbow one. I will not accept any other designs.
•Learn to knit or crochet: This one has been on bucket list for over two years. No progress because my mum is like hmm there are no good needles or crochet tools left. Oh well next time is always a good time. Well YEP MUMMY I'm waiting for that 'next time' >:(
•Go to Uluru: Just because. It is amazing at dusk.
•Get a sport trophy: That day will come. Hope is always there along with my dreams. *harsh wind blows window open* WAIT NO *hope flew out of the open window* NOO DON'T GO! Ahh well there goes my hopes. At least I have my dr- *dreams fly out of the window* Shoot buckles in a bunny factory.
•Go to the room of candles: It's in Italy. Absolutely beautiful for a claustrophobic person.
•Go across the monkey bars successfully without touching the ground: ...why did I add 'successfully without touching the ground?' D: THAT IS SO HARD.
•Break a window or a guitar: There's that urge when there is a heavy rock next to your hand and a glass window...
•Buy a plain red balloon: the one with helium. I shouldn't because helium will run out by 2018 NOOO
•Cover my dog in foil: I don't know. What. Is. Wrong with me.
•Go kayaking and hiking: It's fun and adventurous.
•See the northern lights. Or southern: THEY ARE BE-YOUU-TI-FULLL

I'll finish the list next time C:

Today I went high and went outside to go and chase me dog and spray him with a water gun which scared the living daylights out of him. Oh well.

Good night guys. Sleep tight. Let the bed bugs bite.

...I was supposed to put a 'don't' somewhere in there wasn't I?

Image: Cookies I made yesterday C: YUMMY.

No comments:

Post a Comment