Friday 26 October 2012

Quote: Fugitives

Hey fellow fugitives :)

Any skydivers who had survived out there...what is the chance that my parachute fails or I spin out of control?

Stress overload: exams on MONDAY. Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh. Total desserts today > 'real' food.

Yesh I am getting night contacts :D

Quite the epic dream last night. Four things I've learnt from it:
•If the people who invite you to a tea party in their garden are a moderny-ish-mad-asian-hatters they will usually be evil people
•Inside double decker buses there are actually only five seats including the drivers'...THE SIZE IS AN ILLUSION
•Rain makes dreams feel humid
•Butlers and maids are very up-to-date-with-news people so if you are a fugitive, dream or not, don't accidently start a conversation with one because they are actually secretly calling the police literally behind their back and you don't know until random bullets fly out of nowhere and you have to do this epic roll and flip over the table and roll it to the doorway and run out of the garden before you get shot and die but you manage to make it so you end up at this white classroom to have a refuge in and I just made another LONG sentence...

I can't wait for Toy Story 3 tomorrow ONE OF THE BEST MOVIES EVER.

A really good quote I drew today and it is in the picture below :) Its by C.B.Umbra. Ohh I also like "You are blind when everything is crystal clear"~C.B.Umbra

See you guys next tomorrow hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment