Tuesday 23 October 2012

Dentist and Shadows

NB. Posted on 23/10/12. Sorry killed my blog. Looks awful now.

Hey readers :D

Another question for you: If some animals are limited to some colours, how do we know that the shades and tints (black and white) are just as being colour blind to that particular colour? :O Prove me wrong please, just something I though was a rather interesting question.

My cupcakes were a SUCCESS last night. The oreos kinda died. And I realised that I baked Pink Ribbon Cupcakes a day late. Although when I pulled them out of the oven they all had pink tumours in their centre  That's what happens when I don't have an electric mixer. It's okay. People think they're there on purpose for breast cancer awareness.


I hate the dentist. I had to go there today instead of surfing D: Well yes I love Max Brenner and it's a few streets away from the dentist. Of course i don't go there and eat before the dentist. I go straight after.

The weather still isn't good. Always too sunny or too rainy but hey, it's Sydney's weather. You can't argue with it's indecisive mind.

Did I ever tell you that I watch white collar? Well now you know. It's all Bernice's fault AHAHA. I've also been to New York and my cousin is going there soon and I really wanted another hat so I've been researching etc. Last night my dream was about all those three things: New York, White Collar and hats. It's pretty obvious what happens especially if you mix them all up and my school together as well, for a twist.

Shadows are amazing. My one is called Bob. For future references.

Short post today because it's pretty recent well have a good day guys. Off to have some froyo!

No comments:

Post a Comment