Saturday 19 January 2013

Even the Icecream Started to Fry

WE BROKE THE RECORD.

Not for the Havaianas Thong Challenge, which I unfortunately cannot attend but we have officially put Sydney on the barbie like our steaks (not shrimps. I don't even know how the saying is...what...shrimps?).

Dozens of fires have broken out all over the state with the heatwave launching its attacks along with humidity, thunder and rain. It's bloody 46 degrees celsius, or otherwise seen as 115 degrees fahrenheit. Congratulations Sydney, we just got the shootiest weather of all time.

What did I do? Wake up when people usually have a siesta, eat, work, knit (unsuccessfully) and try to spray my dog with water for him to feel better even though he is scared of it.

I'm just saying but my dream was like as if it was on high. I remember, as it was one of the most memorable moments in that dream, that I could actually fly, by moving my feet as if I was cycling, all the way to the sun. Then I stopped flying because I realised I need sunglasses to land on the sun. So I went to go get my sunnies and continued my journey to the sun.

You know those times when you remember something but you don't really remember it? Like if you forgot a word and thinks it starts with "b" but it doesn't? Frustration is just so...

I was reading 'the Helix' magazine from the CSIRO and it's so interesting. I now know how to figure out the angle of blood splatters AHAHA. One step closer to being...whatever I want to be. :(

This is how I planned my day:
7:00: wake up
8:00: swim
9:30: stop swimming
10:00: arrive home
10:30: finish showering and start work
11:00: finish year 7 summary
2:00: break
By 5:00: finish year 8 summary
5:00: free time
6:00: dinner
7:00: start collecting year 9 science notes for the next day

What my day really turned out to be:
10:19: wake up
11:12: get out of bed
12:00: eat breakfast
12:01: complain
12:02: whinge
12:03: complain
12:04: finish breakfast
12:05: procrastinate
2:55: start knitting
3:46: stop trying because its getting nowhere
3:47: whinge
4:00: spray the dog with water
4:15: work (got only two pages done) and procrastinate
4:16: complain
4:17: complain
4:18: whinge and play with rubbers until...
4:57: break time
5:00: found out wifi was working again
7:00: get off the computer and eat dinner
7:30: dinner over
7:31: now

See you soon everyone :D

Images: my yarn and needles, my hotdog AHAHA, my books (french revision, science revision, Lee Child novel I bought, maths revision NOTE: 2/3 Revision books have not been touched. I just felt bad for not doing any work this holidays and that I don't use any of my beautiful typo books but now I'm running out), my noodles I had for dinner

Signing off,
Arnold Sodeman

...please don't look him up LOL







No comments:

Post a Comment