Friday 4 January 2013

Googling Bored is an Understatement

Dear Readers from Everywhere,
I have been posting as often as I could, as I will dare.
I have nothing to make this post interestingly fun,
So I'll make it rhyme- consider it done.

The sad things about the holidays,
Making it lack in loud hoorays,
Is that I am unsocial and poor-
And it closes a lot of doors.

Travelling is something I wish I can do,
But I cannot- not even for a day or two.
So here I am, stuck with this life
Resorting to stuff like staring at walls to end this strife.

The procrastinator I am,
Yes it'll leave me be damned,
has not let me shorten my to-do list.
They have all faded into a dusty mist.

I've started to become so inactive so much,
That myself became too cold to touch.
The Australian summer is the usual cure,
But with the air con on- that's a bit much to endure.

I truly must be mind-wreckingly bored,
And letting this feeling last is something you can't afford.
So listen to the moral of this life story,
Don't become a chalkboard.

Well thanks for letting me waste your time. But to be honest I do have something else to say:

Guess what I have found online?
It had sent happy tingles down my spine.
I found this lovely hat you see
And it may be fortunately suitable for me.


Seriously though- that is one beautiful fedora. I also liked the Borsalino ones but if you click on that link YOU SHOULD READ THE LAST PARAGRAPH. Ahh my dream last night as well is another thing I need to talk briefly about. It was the most disconnected and broken dream ever. I woke up every five minutes with a sneeze attack (yes I have allergies to dust and it doesn't help if your tissues are covered in dust) so my dream had changed from watching Life of Pi at a creepy camping place to Bellatrix Lestrange trying to murder me at my grandma's house to me stopping world domination of being controlled by microchips by sticking my red diamante microchip into my french notebook then running it under the shower. What.

Have a great holiday everyone.
Hopefully you'll have a lot of fun
In or out the sun. Because you know... some of you may not be in summer now and I am that considerate to be that thoughtful to you wonderful fellows.


No comments:

Post a Comment