Thursday 3 January 2013

How to Spend Six Hours

This post will be short and more boring than all my other posts.

Hey guys. How are you days? I'm just trying to keep up with my word about posting (almost) everyday. I think I'm going pretty good. As you can guess this post is short mainly because last night I had slept for only six hours because I was too busy blogging and apparently it says I still did post yesterday but you see this blog posts on the wrong time frame so... Woo explanation over.

That's right. I spent six hours around the city shopping for what? Nothing. That's right. I bought nothing other than food. This is disappointing. I was excited to buy a hat. Yes a chocolate brown 56cm wool 1 3/4" brim fedora which I could hopefully wear in France. Which would be beautiful. France I think sells alot of expensive hats like the Borsalino. Well I could spend days in Strand Hatters and still not make a descision. Now the reason why I didn't buy anything: because my mum gives me permission to buy a nice hat and there are too many hats to choose from that are all beautiful in their own ways. I actually only, mainly, use half of the hats I own. This is because I was not introduced to this 'finer' quality part of the madness. Now I realise I complain too much.

99/100 of my six hours was spent clothes shopping. I dislike it. I sit and wait while everyone else shops. That's how I spent my day. The only pluses were Max Brenner and Ladurée. The bad thing about Ladurée macarons is that they all broke and turned into dust. So really I only have one plus.


I'll leave it there. I wish I can actually explore more though.

Wait that's it- I complain too much. I'll leave it here until tomorrow.

Images: my macarons (the last picture shows the cracks :( sad) and my fantastic popsicle fondue from Max :D oh and my weird Malaysian noodle soup thingo I tried.





No comments:

Post a Comment