Friday 3 May 2013

Where? Hair it is

Is it normal for your hair to begin to get very frizzy and curly as you get older? Because mine was dead straight when I was like five (but I had like long hair)

AHAHA it is so funny. Or maybe as it gets shorter, it is frizzier... O:

I recently (in fact, last night) had a dream about our world, controlled by man, can change night and day and then one day (ha, it was all happening at night so that was ironic) some nutty put the earth too close to the moon and then the earth started rotating. Quickly. Like the stars were blurs and there was no sun (that sun of a bitumen just ditched me) even though if that was true there'd be no moonlight and tides and I was on the coast where the waves were just going on and on and on that I knew the moon was fine. But while this happened an assassin was loose somewhere in my house who was actually a homosexual partner of our old house...keeper? LOL I had good hiding skills. Seriously, no one can find you when you hide under a pile of clothes with your head poking out.
Life inspirational lesson when meeting assassins: don't do what i did
I liked that dream. But it made me hit my head on the ceiling as it went full turbo on rotating.

No serious damage done: just a few upside houses and dead bodies.

Thanks guys. I'll be posting every fortnight. My next post is and will be redeeming,

Jade

Image: my friend (right) and I on a cruise in Paris (NOOOOO...) it really wasn't cold AHAHA

(curse those iphone flashes *shakes fist*)

OH I HAVE TO RECOMMEND SOMETHING. best. paninininini. EVER. YOU GUYS HAVE TO GO THERE. In france, outside the musée de pompidou (was that it?), there is this little café. When you take the first left after walking towards the right of the museum (away from the colourful fountain), keep going straight. After the nut and chocolate store is the little place that sold this chicken panini. Charcu- or something.

You will NOT regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment