Friday 10 May 2013

Bright as the Sun

I really do support sun protection. The cancer council? Yes, one of my favourite charities. Trust me, I love hats (well, of course now!) and sunnies...and that solar eclipse today, you are wondering?
Boring.
Why?
Darn Sydney can't get the full "Ring of Fire" amazement. So I would've had to apply more sunscreen if I had wanted to hog the telescope. What else relates to the sun? The one and only star in our sky during the day?

Please pretend the Edison invention is a sun. It helps.

That's right. These beauties. The lovely causes of allergies and other symptoms of such: sneezing and itchy eyes. Which I willingling bought for a little chap who is allergic to pollen- me.

These are beautiful Australian sunflowers. One day I will grow a whole garden of these. I'll sit in the sun, plant some more sunflowers until I get a sunflower kingdom, eating sunflower seeds (yes sunflowers, I'm exploiting you and your future generations) and get a bunch of UV rays absorbed because by then I'd use up the world's supply of sunscreen.

Then I get skin cancer and die.

No comments:

Post a Comment